Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nudity Is Fine in Your Own Home -- Think Again?




I swear just when I've thought I've seen it all another crazy story crawls out of the woodwork. So, there I was browsing news stories when I find an article about a man that was arrested for an indecent exposure charge. Of course, my first thoughts were of some pimple faced loser lurking near a young girl's window or flashing ladies at the supermarket. But oh no, this man was in all places ... his own house.

Eric Williamson, the accused, claims that he was making coffee in the nude like he did most mornings and didn't even notice a woman and child cutting through his lawn. Apparently, the unnamed woman glances over to his window and goes, "ZOMFG ... sinful nakedness! Call the Police!!"

I mean I have been aware for a long time that the prudish conservative sect seem to find something intrisically sinister about the nude human body. God forbid someone take a non-sexual picture or make a painting of someone in the buff. Surely, the mere sight will spark craven lust and rape in the streets.

We all know the world is filled with drama llamas and alarmist. But the scary part of this story is that the cops actually arrested this man in his own home over such a flimsy claim. Perhaps, they should have suggested to the woman not to walk through other people's lawns and stare in their windows.

Perhaps, we should all start taking showers in our undies. You never know when your neighbor might walk by, hitch up a ladder to your window and claim they were scarred by witnessing your naughty nakediness.

News Article:
myfoxdc.com

2 comments:

  1. ...not sure if I should love or just shake my head!
    Shower in undies sounds interesting though. Grins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs*
    Nah ... naked is much better. :p

    But, I'm sure they'll start arresting people for not having sex in the missionary position soon.

    ReplyDelete